Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! We are pleased to invite you to come to the Healing for the Nations International Convention 2016 [HNIC 2016], there will be over 4000 people from over 50 countries worldwide. The convention will run from 11th – 15th May 2016 at World Shine Foundation School Primary Rwentobo – Ntungamo District. The Convention Theme is “Arise and shine” based on Isaiah 60:1-5. Uganda, Africa and the world at large is bleeding with broken walls of Revival; we would like to see the Light of the Lord shine upon all the Spheres of influence including the Government, Judiciary, Economy, Education, Media, Religion, Music and Entertainment and the Family.
The Convention Objectives are:
- Mobilising, Motivating and Preparing the Church for Revival and Healing of the Nations;
- Empowering, Imparting and Equipping the Church for Ministry;
- Networking, Partnering and Collaborating for Ministry;
- Fellowshipping, Renewal and Revival of Apostolic Christianity;
- Reaching Ugandan Cities with the Gospel of Jesus Christ;
- Bringing Christians Together for the Common Aim of Shining for Christ.
May God be with you as you prepare to come and be part of the HNIC 2016.
The Healing for the Nations International Convention 2016 ended successfully and a general report is coming up soon on our ministry-download’s page. More than 8,000 people attended the convention, thousands accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior, the deaf started hearing, the lame walked and many other miracles.